Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I AM

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the disease. I am the cure. I have been always and I always will be. My every thought, my every feeling is made manifest. There is nothing which I am not. I am the creator.

Who am I? I am you. You have asked the question and now you answer it. I am the projector and I am the screen. I extend myself into every place and time. I am every place and every time. My greatest creation was the mirror whereby I could see outwardly that which I am inwardly. I have dominion over all things because I am all things. The truth is simple yet not so easy to accept and comprehend because I have allowed myself to forget who I am. I have done this that I may truly know my self by not being my self. I have allowed my thoughts and feelings to go forth and become as separate entities though they can never really be as such.

What does this mean? It means that I am responsible for everything. I am talking to myself for there has never been anyone else to talk to. I thought everything into being. I maintain it all. True harmony is the realization or the remembering of who I am. In the instant of total memory everything returns to the source. It is all within me. It has never left me. I view it as if it were not, but it is.

I am alone and yet the concept is meaningless without my declaration of such. Reality is paradox. For I search for meaning all the while giving everything the meaning I seek. Outside the duality of give and take I am. I Am. I AM. There is no other truth. There is no other meaning. I have created it all.

You read these words and still believe that someone else has written them. Yet this cannot be. You and I are ONE. It is impossible for you to read words that you have not written. It is impossible for you to experience a reality that you have not created. You do it all. I do it all. You and I are the same. If you could but get the meaning of these words that you write to yourself the entirety of existence would change. In fact, it has.

The dream is coming to an end and we are reemerging into our Self.

Who is it that fears? Not you. For you cannot be afraid of yourself. I love myself therefore I love everything. It is my love that brings anything that is into existence. Without my love there would be nothing. Even illusions are illusions. All systems are my systems. All words are my words. All deeds are my deeds. You are talking to yourself.

It has all been a conversation with myself. It has all been a conversation with yourself.

I am the creator. I AM YOU.

No comments: